CartFlows version 1.5.9 introduces the feature to set Quantity and Discount for products on the Checkout page.
Now, the Product Quantity and the Discount type options will give you the flexibility to set the Quantity & the Discount to each product that you have selected in the backend setting of the checkout page.
The Product Quantity option will let you add the pre selected quantity for the same product that you have selected and the Discount type option will let you set the discount to the same product that you have selected.
With the help of this, you can even add a discount on the bulk quantity of the product. Such as you are selling a product, Let’s say Product “A” and you want to give the discount only if the 2 quantity is purchased. So, in this case, you can set the quantity to 2 & provide a discount for it.
So, to set this option please navigate to the CartFlows -> Flows -> your_flow -> Click on edit button on Checkout Page -> Select Product Tab-> Open the Product’s options by clicking on the small downward arrow.
The Product Quantity that you have set in the backend setting of that product will be displayed on the checkout page automatically and if the user tries to update the quantity for that product from the checkout page then it will be increased by the same quantity that you have selected in the backend setting.
The Discount type option three more options in the dropdown list. They are as follows:
- Original: If this option is selected, then not discount will be applied.
- Discount Percentage: If this option is selected, then the value that you have set that much percentage of discount will be applied to the product.
- Discount price: If this option is selected, then the value that you have set that much fix price of discount will be applied to the product.
This Product Quantity & Discount Type will be displayed and added directly on the CartFlows Checkout page only, If the same product having the quantity and discount pre-selected from the cart page when you have set the Global Checkout then the CartFlows discount setting will be added on the amount that is received from the Cart page.
- You can use it to give a discount on bulk quantity. For example. Buy 2 get 20% OFF.
- If you have added the sale price to the product from the WooCommerce then the CartFlows setting will apply the discount on the sale price.
- If you have applied the coupon from the checkout page setting or from the coupon field then that coupon will be applied to the cart.