If you’re running a WordPress Multisite, CartFlows can be installed via network activation or manual activation, depending on whether you’re using the free or the Pro version.
On the multisite network, refer Network Activate step to install & activate the CartFlows Free version and for the Pro version refer to the Manual Activate step for all child sites.
Network Activate ( For Free version )
It means running a plugin on each child site on your multisite network. You can use this method if you’re using the free version of CartFlows as this is not supported by the CartFlows Pro plugin.
- Goto network admin dashboard and simply go to Plugins menu > Add New.
- Install the CartFlows (free version) plugin as you would in a single WordPress site.
- In the Installing Plugin screen, click Network Activate.
Manual Activate ( For Pro Version )
CartFlows Pro can only be activated manually. This is done by logging in to the child site as a network admin and then activating the plugin.
- In the network admin dashboard, simply go to Plugins menu > Add New.
- Install the CartFlows plugin.
- In the Installing Plugin screen, click Return to Plugin Installer.
- Go to the site admin screen of the site where you want the plugin to get activated.
- Select CartFlows under Plugins.
- Click Activate.
- Provide the license for CartFlows Pro.