- Added the PayPal Payments For WooCommerce by Checkout Plugins support for the upsell and downsell.
- Introduced a new filter called ‘
cartflows_display_offer_shipping_fee‘ that allows the user to control the visibility of offer steps shipping fee on the thank you page.
- Fixed an issue where the email field was not being properly inline-validated for the multi-step checkout layout.
- Fixed a problem where duplicate email fields were being displayed for the multi-step checkout in some cases.
- Resolved a conflict that occurred between the Place Order button and the PayPal for WooCommerce payments plugin.
- Email field was not getting inline-validated properly for the multi-step checkout layout.
- Showing duplicate email field for multi-step checkout in some cases.
- Place order button conflict with PayPal for WooCommerce by payments plugins.
- Some styling options for order bumps were not functioning properly when using the DIVI page builder.
- Upsell/Downsell page was not getting displayed in some cases, when the order is placed from the A/B variation step.
- Upsell/Downsell payment getting failed for the Square payment gateway.