Skip to content
Scroll to Top
- New user license update issue.
- Icon’s CSS updated.
- Product variation visibility issue in two step layout.
- Undefined property error on CartFlows settings page.
- License’s client library updated.
- Added compatibility for a future release of CartFlows. WooCommerce dependency will get removed in the next version of CartFlows.
- Analytics tracking logic is improved.
- Two-step checkout validation will allow email up to 14 characters TLD.
- A non-numeric value encountered warning solved in bump order.
- Floating Label issue with account fields CSS added.
- In some cases, analytics doesn’t show the data in the backend.
- Decimal price issue in Upsell/Downsell process.
- Added compatibility for a future release of CartFlows Cart Abandonment plugin.
- License activation issue for new user.
- License new API compatibility added.
- WooCommerce dependency issue.
- Minify CSS and Js files filter added.
- Two-Step checkout CSS issues with bump order in Thrive Architect.
- Upsell/Downsell’s tax was not getting added.
- Checkout’s required field issue when either of the city, state, zip code fields are not present for specific countries.
- Mobile alignment of the fields.
- License notice issue.
- Two-Step layout active tab highlight border-color issue.
- Two-Step layout tabs alignment.